vanillascented header
23:27 - 27/07/2011

IN LONDON

This week I’m in London with my little sister ♥ (pictured).
Jeans from never denim and borrowed shirt.

Blogging. Haven’t felt like it these last few days because of the tragedy in Norway. Hopefully you understand!

lola re- 1 August, 2011 at 01:53
hope all is well with you in Norway, glad you're in London with all the Londoners, myself included. love the photo as well.
Johanne- 30 July, 2011 at 21:20
I'm just gonna say what everybody else did: Amaaaazing hair! I totally understand, and I think everybody (not just in Norway) needs some time to understand and process what is going on. Love from Copenhagen<3
syazka- 29 July, 2011 at 16:13
she has a really great hair, btw do you have a twitter? i really a fan of yours
Maria / Vanillascented- 29 July, 2011 at 14:46
Susanne: Jeg vet.. Forstår at man skal komme seg videre, men samtidig blir det bare så meningsløst.. ! Ja, det er mye med freshnet som fortsatt ikke er helt klart! Bra du sier i fra så vi får fikset det :)
Emily- 29 July, 2011 at 03:43
Beautiful red hair =] Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com
NannaLR- 28 July, 2011 at 19:46
Wauw, her hair and outfit is amazing! Looking forward to see some pictures from London ;-) xx
Annette- 28 July, 2011 at 18:35
Your sister's hair is UNREAL. And I hope you take all the time you need before you come back to blogging.
Susanna- 28 July, 2011 at 17:38
Full forståelse for at du ikke blogger! Synes faktisk det er utrulig rart at så mange bloggere "late som ingenting" og forsetter som før med en gang... Greit at vi skal "komme oss videre", men det er jo ikke en uke siden en gang! Jeg vet forresten ikke hva det er, men jeg har hatt utrolig mye "tull" med layouten din i det siste. Det blinker med linjer både her og der. Har andre samme problem?
Katarzyna- 28 July, 2011 at 17:36
Your sister looks lovely! xx http://balletme.blogspot.com/
Piruletadegato- 28 July, 2011 at 15:48
She looks beautiful (from behind) :)
Sofia- 28 July, 2011 at 01:06
Vacker.
Nathalie from Netherlands- 28 July, 2011 at 01:02
We understand! Dont blog untill you feel the time is right. I am so sorry about the tradidgy in norway and have no words for it. It has been on my mind all day, every day. It makes me really sad and you should know that people all around the world are thinking and praying for the people of Norway xoxo
Ingrid- 28 July, 2011 at 00:29
Nydelig hår!!!
Marie My- 27 July, 2011 at 23:53
wow, she has gorgeous hair! and it's completely understandable, it's such a terrible tragedy! love, Marie My from www.nemesisbabe.blogspot.com
NEW POST: Madelene Billman - plateau jungle