vanillascented header
12:33 - 11/10/2012

WISHES

1 Coat by ACNE 2 Sweater by Collection by Giada Forte
Because I can never get enough coats..
or knits.

3 Perfume by Margiela
Next time I’m buying a perfume, I’m getting one from the Replica collection

4 Shoes by Martiniano
White shoes! I love these shoes by Martiniano – but I already have something similiar.
What I’m searching for is white booties!
I can only find them with a black heel, wooden heel etc. Can someone make all-white booties? In a simple design like this.

5 Envelope purse by HOPE
Still searching for a perfect black purse. Actually I found it this spring when I was in London, but they only had it in brown leather – but then a few weeks later I saw that they produced it in black as well. Arrh!
This one, from COS.

6 Dress by Comme des Garcons shirt
It’s so perfect for everyday-wear

Amanda- 15 October, 2012 at 13:58
Hej! Jag kommer att skriva på svenska så jag hoppas att du förstår lite i alla fall! :) Jag hittade ett par vita läderboots på ASOS för 280 norska kronor, vilket är hur billigt som helst! Du får även 10% extra rabatt nu! :) Dom har dock en svart sula, men jag tycker att dom är rikigt snygga i alla fall! :) Kram på dig! http://us.asos.com/ASOS-ADELAIDE-Leather-Chelsea-Ankle-Boots-with-Pointed-Toe/y9wqh/?iid=2223192&cid=1931&Rf-200=5&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=White&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1BREVMQUlERS1MZWF0aGVyLUNoZWxzZWEtQW5rbGUtQm9vdHMtd2l0aC1Qb2ludGVkLVRvZS9Qcm9kLw..
Lea- 13 October, 2012 at 18:47
Du var vietnamesisk, var du ikke? Snakker du språket rent? Hadde vært artig å få hørt litt, hehe. Utrolig kult å ikke følge the asian mainstream og bli doktor eller advokat :P digger stilen din! Denne kommentaren er til det nye innlegget over. kunne i poste kommentaren der...
Marte- 12 October, 2012 at 17:45
Hei
Merete- 12 October, 2012 at 17:40
Hi, I am studying fashion marketing, and I really need help from all of you lovely blog-readers to answer my quick survey. It is for research purpose only, and is completely anonymous. Please take 5 minutes and answer my survey http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1052989/Blogs xoxo
Rose- 12 October, 2012 at 16:14
Love the Acne coat - I need one of those for our Canadian winters! <3 from http://swagnstyle.blogspot.ca/
Xeana- 12 October, 2012 at 10:45
Gorgeous choise ! I like knitted aweater! From www.xeanafashion.com
The Fashion » WISHES- 11 October, 2012 at 21:51
[...] by Martiniano White shoes! I love these shoes by Martiniano – but I already have somethingContinue Reading update: 2012/10/11 | [...]
iris- 11 October, 2012 at 20:27
the coat is amazing!!!!
Anna- 11 October, 2012 at 16:44
The all-white Dr. Martens is pretty awesome!
maria- 11 October, 2012 at 13:38
love the whole list! i've also been wondering when will the fast market make all white shoes! i've even painted one pair myself ahah
Hilde- 11 October, 2012 at 12:56
Hvis du kjøper hvite booties med trehel, kan du jo male helen? Kanskje med en skikkelig robust maling som er beregnet på ehh..jeg vet ikke..båter eller noe, hehe :)
NEW POST: Signe Belfiore - THREE PICTURES…
VIEW POSTS - VIEW PROFILE