vanillascented header
20:46 - 15/12/2012

X

New t-shirt
I need to go to a basketball match! On my to-do list.

My photo presentation
While I was presenting I realized I may have been too personal, but it felt really good to put all of my feelings into a project.

Break
Caramel icecream with popcorn at abc kitchen. Good restaurant, recommended!

Maria / Vanillascented- 27 December, 2012 at 22:04
Stina: De er fra Zara, kjøpte dem i vår :)
Stina Fie- 25 December, 2012 at 22:43
Hi. I was wondering were your heels are from? (:
Josefin- 18 December, 2012 at 12:47
Oh... but thanks anyway! I really, really appreciate it!!
Malin- 18 December, 2012 at 11:49
Josefin: In the link you posted there is three people with blogs who said that they have bought it too, you could try to ask them? :-)
Maria / Vanillascented- 18 December, 2012 at 09:00
Josefin: Oh, actually I sent her a text message, and she said she wants it. I'm sorry :/ Marie: Jeg bruker canon 550 med sigma 1.4 f 30 mm linse!
Marie- 18 December, 2012 at 08:56
Åh, fine bilder! Utrolig inspirerende. Hvilket kamera er det du bruker? Ha en fin dag! (:
Josefin- 17 December, 2012 at 23:24
Oh, you're an angel, please do!!
Maria / Vanillascented- 17 December, 2012 at 21:57
Josefin: Hehe! I gave it to my sister when I moved to New York, but I don't know if she uses it at all. I'll check when I go back on christmas break :) Elina: I'm not sure. The show is in March, and it's too bad if you guys get bored of it now already you know. Hehe. I think I'll post some of it now, and then everything right before or after the show :)
Josefin- 17 December, 2012 at 21:37
Hi! Two things, first of all; I love your blog, it is truly inspiring! Second, I have a question for you... I may seem a little strange, but I am a bit desperate. I remember about a year ago when you blogged about a jacket that you got from hm trend, it's in black wool and it's got leathersleeves. Now I have loved that jacket since I first saw it, but it was sold out and I have kept a close eye on ebay and tradera etc etc, but the nobody seems to want to sell the jacket. I don't know if you ever experienced this, haha, but I have serious cravings for this jacket... My question is, if maybe, by any chance, you have grown tired of the jacket, do you think it's possible that I could buy it from you? It would make my day. I completely understand if you're not interested, but it was worth a shot... (here's a link to the post: http://vanillascented.freshnet.se/2011/11/24/mix-3/ ) //josefin
Elina- 17 December, 2012 at 20:31
Hi! Will you post the complete collection in one post once all of the clothes are sewn? :-)
Therese- 17 December, 2012 at 20:29
I love your photos .. and that icecream! http://aburning-heart.blogspot.dk/
Michelle Lee- 17 December, 2012 at 08:34
amazing oh-so-Christmas post on www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
moiminnie- 17 December, 2012 at 04:19
love this post, the shoes are amazing and your presentation board blew me away! x
Lust Covet Desire- 17 December, 2012 at 02:49
So craving that caramel ice cream/popcorn.... http://www.lustcovetdesire.tumblr.com
James- 16 December, 2012 at 20:40
Älskar presentationen!
Jaeger- 16 December, 2012 at 15:32
The photos on your presentation board are so hauntingly beautiful! youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com xx
Crystallography- 16 December, 2012 at 14:32
love the first image outfit combo. supreme. and that caramel popcorn looks like a dream..
Charlie- 16 December, 2012 at 11:22
That food looks incredible! It's good to be personal in presentations, I bet yours was totally different and unique from the rest :)
Kayla- 16 December, 2012 at 03:42
you have minimalism down so perfectly, and it really suits you. you're beautiful x kayla www.nearlyoldfriends.com
amanda- 16 December, 2012 at 02:52
went to the nets game last night...was SO fun. they went into double OT and beat the pistons. pretty into the gear too :) i gotta try that restaurant, thanks for the reco!
A- 16 December, 2012 at 00:28
Wow, helt fantastiske bilder på presentasjonsboarden din! Har du et spesielt program du redigerer bildene dine i, og hva slags lys bruker du? Veldig imponert. Elsker virkelig bloggen din. Du er alltid inspirerende!
Maria / Vanillascented- 16 December, 2012 at 00:04
Thanks guys :) The shoes are from Zara, and the tee is from the nba store :)
åshild- 15 December, 2012 at 23:12
Hvor er skoene på første bildet fra? :)
Dia- 15 December, 2012 at 21:49
I've recently become an avid reader of your blog. Your style is immaculate, miss! Could you tell me where you got your t-shirt and heels from? Thank you!
Fashion Reactor- 15 December, 2012 at 21:45
Great pictures!! I love your simplicity and clear style! You're my inspiration :) Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/
Maria- 15 December, 2012 at 21:45
Hi :-) where are the shoes from? xoxo
Anonymous- 15 December, 2012 at 21:18
Love the shirt! And popcorn, of course. It's actually the only thing I'm able to "cook".
shrimpton couture- 15 December, 2012 at 21:05
who are those shoes by?? love them!
NEW POST: BY FUNDA - KNEE LENGTH SKIRT